Guddu shaw
I have put down my papers for the resignation...on medical ground but I am not getting any early release for it.
Even after stating all the medical documents. Can any one suggest what will be the best option to get the release letter.

From India, Kolkata
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Only thing you can do is convince the Management and get it early.
I do not see any objection when all medical records are there for an early exit and giving a exit letter.
So please speak to your HR team.

From India, Hyderabad
Aks17

Hi
Please make sure that if you try to put in medical reasons that are not genuine it may affect your future too. In case the present company puts in the relieving letter the reasons as medical issue with facts of the case, it may not be good for you. Do not precipitate the things just to get the letter asap.
Always good to stick to the terms of the employment which shows that you are an employee who can be trusted no matter where you work.
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
rohyinton-rohyin-dear-kavarana

Hi Guddu,
If you are genuinely leaving because of health reasons, get a doctor to certify it. Attach the certificate with your resignation and get the same delivered to HR and obtain an acknowledgement.
Also write another letter address to HR with CC to your MD. requesting permission to quit without completing the notice period and your willingness to give 1 months salary in lieu of notice.
I am sure this will get you the desired result.
Thank you,
Regards,
R. H. Kavarana
HR Manager
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.