Anonymous
Hi All, I have one question for all the HRs available here. I was absconding from my jobs two times in the year 2018 due to some personal reasons. Due to the absconding case, I didn't ask for any relieving or experience letter at that time and didn't show these two companies' details in my work experience. At the time the BGV check was not that strict and companies didn't go with UAN job history. But now almost each MNC doing strict BGV checks so hiding any employment from the resume or BGV team is not possible. So my question is that can I ask these two employers from where I absconded to release relieving and experience letters and provide a positive BGV report if any of the potential employers go for a BGV check? Any help in this would be highly appreciated.
From India, Delhi
Raghunath Sabat

Yes, you can certainly reach out to your past employers from whom you absconded and request relieving and experience letters now. It's a good step to be transparent about your work history, especially considering stricter background verification checks in MNCs. By providing these documents, you demonstrate your willingness to address any gaps in your employment history and ensure a smoother background check process for potential employers. It's important to approach the situation professionally and explain your reasons for not requesting these letters earlier. Your past employers may or may not agree to your request, but being honest and proactive in addressing the situation is a positive move.
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
What if the employer doesn’t not provide the relieving letter? Will any of the MNC consider absconding case employee for onboarding?
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.