No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I joined my past company"A" under a bond of 1 year, which at that time I had no problems with however due to some health reasons I had to leave where I was relieved without any bond-breaking amount and even a shorter notice period. The point to note is that the company was laying off a lot of employees due to some reasons, which helped in my early release, however, I was not supposed to be laid off.

Now, there had been some family money problems that have led to me accepting the offer from my first ever company "B" with a good package at immediate joining which I have accepted. I received my relieving letter from the company"A", however, my full n final settlement is still pending. Can they hold my full n final settlement on knowledge of my joining another company, is there anything I can do?

From India, Baddi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

Relieving from Company A was based on your resignation or they relieved you for their gain? As you signed some Bond with Company A you are supposed to honour it. If relieving is based on your resignation they might had adjusted the settlement in lieu of breaking the bond. So please check with your HR about the FFS.

From India, Madras
Anonymous
Hi, Yes the relieving was based on my resignation, however on relieving they had informed me that the full n final settlement will be made in 45-60 days. Even the mail same had been said.
From India, Baddi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi As they assured to release FFS through emai itself just wait and see. Wherever possible keep your joining with new employer as confidential till you get FFS. Do not expose it for time being.
From India, Madras
sandeep-verma1
Full and Final settlement and waiving off your notice period or early release depite you have signed bond depeds on the Company Policy and the flexibility in the mangement oulook. In some companies if HOD can accepy your early release with waiver then it can be easy for you.
Pl. discuss with your HOD and then HR the facts and whatver be the decison try to accept it as you are heading towards success and achivement. Small loss dont matter it can be recovered in a month or so.
Sanddep Verma
HR- Mentor and Coach

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.