No Tags Found!

shweta-naudiyal
hii I mailed for my pramotion letter of assistant manager but they provide me my recent promotion sr assistant manager latter and told me they didn't have my assistance manager pramotion letter so what I have to do for my assistance manager pramotion letter.. i required it urgently why they are not able to provide me this and where I have to talk for this
From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

I assume you are referring to Promotion letter.

To whom you had emailed ? to your HR of current employer or past employer ?

If you had been promoted as Assistant Manager then you should be having promotion letter issued to you isn't it ?

Please post question with all information to get right suggestion.

From India, Madras
KK!HR

You have to follow up with your HR Department for getting a copy of the promotion order as Assistant Manager. If not HR, may be Finance could help. If a copy was endorsed to him, the departmental head could be in a position to help.
The order promoting as Sr Assistant Manager would be indicating you as Assistant Manager. So also, when you are already promoted as Sr Assistant Manager, it is evident that you have been promoted as Assistant Manager.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.