No Tags Found!

arunsg03
Hi Team,

Currently my company (FMCG)is planning to implement the best HR policy for our Organization.
Requesting all to share the best HR manual which you have or referred during your HR policy implementation period.

Thank you in advance

From India, Kochi
rkn61

Hi

Preparation of HR policy manual is not a small job as you might have perceived it,
but it is a Himalayan Job.

At the outset, you have to list down what are the policies you require to start with.
Then you can expand it. Whatever you prepare as a policy, you can put up in this
Forum, and some senior member will correct it and fine tune the same, thereby
you can get a help.

Thanks.

From India, Aizawl
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, For reference you may browse online you will get some idea. Based on that you may prepare a HR Policy.
From India, Madras
NK SUNDARAM

There is no standard manual as Employee handbook. It varies from company to company based on iths operations. There are three important aspects of a handbook... policies relating to the vision, mission and values as per the stakeholders or promoters, second the employee related policies like attendance, working hours, holidays, recruitment, promotion or performance and the third one relate to compliance relating to the laws of the land like PosH, whistleblower policy, ete. Am somebody with 52 years of industry experience, including 33 years with Larsen & Toubro from where I retired as Head of HR. I have clients in Dubai, Qatar etc plus quite a few in India in Pharma sector, Glass technology, construction etc. I have provided PMS audit, introduction of PMS, Policy creation, setting new HR Department etc etc . Am just going to provide similar policy making assignment for a big logistics firm out of Andhra Pradesh. If interested, please revert. Handling daytoday work and also tweaking your policies will never happen due to your daily commitments. Persons like me, who are focussed on only one assignment will be able to accomplish the task much faster and better. Best wishes
From India
jeevarathnam

As RK Nair said its not the easy task.

Need to understand the business module, Peer industries & competitors policies, Local industries policies, Compliances, Business needs, policies to be covered etc.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.