No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Hello Everyone, I have recently joined a company as an HR.

I am supposed to handle all the HR tasks, and since there was no HR before me, I need to set up the whole department by myself. I am very much confused about where to start.

I do have some basic ideas, but I would like to know the step-by-step process. Also, are there any documents that need to be submitted to an officer? What is the legal process for that?

I would very much appreciate your help in this.

All the suggestions and feedback are appreciated.

Thank You.

From India, Ahmedabad
HR Mohankumar

Reach my Inbox with Industry / Nature of business with exact Location.
From India, Chennai
NK SUNDARAM

Hello. Am Sundaram, HR Consultant cum Trainer from Bangalore. I have provided consultancy for small and medium companies on HR policy framework, Performance Systems, creating SOPs, formats, templates etc. You can look at my profile in Linkedin, Youtube, CiteHR, etc. My charges are quite nominal. Am 69 years young and I charge only for the time I spend with you. I have a lot of templates and I can help you and your organisation to a great extent. If interested, quickly revert to me at my contact number given below. Best wishes
From India
Shailesh G. Parmar

Reach me for more clarifications at 8320718213
From India, Lucknow
jeevarathnam

Which is you industry,

Try to implement the Statutory & compliance, Payroll process, Assess what are the policies that your organisation & industry needs the discipline & plan the policies accordingly, Plan for SOPs for Recruitment, Payroll, Training needs, Employee development activities etc

From India, Bangalore
Maulin
Hello,

Please to advise you start with employee documentation gathering, and payroll information about CTC structure, Hourly wages, or any overtime wages, fixed wages etc. and than you should go with organization flow chart and work some on employee growth plan and performance management system. you can find some documents on it. also you need to work on new employee onboarding work and understand how process flows

From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.