No Tags Found!

Kishore6259
Hi, I have 1 UAN number and 1 member id - Same COMPANY.

they alter the name of COMPANY made new member id - still I am working right know

2nd member id in my 1 UAN Number - I had merge previous to 1 new present member id

Present member id got only the employee share and employer share

And from present member id - how much amount can withdraw?

Is there any percentage to withdraw?

Or else I can withdraw full employee share and employer share

From which to claim full employee share and employer share..)

But pension amount showing in the previous member id. What does it mean?

Pension amount when can it will show in the new present member id.

From India, undefined
Madhu.T.K

You cannot withdraw your PF while you are in service. It is not just like a savings bank account. However, subject to certain conditions, like five years' membership for construction or purchase of residential house or seven years' membership for marriage etc, you can take interest free advance from the fund. For that total service under all the establishments you have worked will be considered, provided you have single Universal Account Number.

If the amount available in the previous member id has already transferred to the present account with new member id, then the sum available in the new account is the amount which will qualify for advance. You can apply for 100% of the amount available in the PF as advance. let EPFO decide how much to be sanctioned.

Pension Fund is an amount earmarked to pay pension when the member attains 58 years of age. This amount will not be available for distribution as advance. At the same time, if the member has less than 10 years service and has left the employment permanently, then he can withdraw the Pension Fund also.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.