No Tags Found!

Harshavardhan13

Respected Seniors & colleagues,
I am seeking for a solution to issue which I am facing in regards to employee's registration in PF portal.
There is one employee working with us since March - 2015. At that time a UAN number and Member ID was allotted to him. (The employee is still continuously employed with us.)
But somehow (or may be due to our salary consultant's mistake) another UAN number and Member ID got created for the same employee and since then all his contributions are being remitted to the new ID & UAN. Moreover, in both the cases, his Date of Birth is entered wrongly.
What can be done in this case? Is there any way to delete the any of the UAN and ID? Kindly suggest.

From India, Ahmadabad
Harshavardhan13

Any suggestions on above query, please?
From India, Ahmadabad
maniish1311

Dear Harshvardhan,
You can give a undertaking letter to PF office about the mistake and request them to transfer all the funds to new account. Simultaneously, you can also give a joint declaration form for changing DOB with KYC document. Such issues are arising due to many reasons but it will get solved through following proper process.
Regards,
Manish

From India, Ahmedabad
Harshavardhan13

Thank you Manish!! I have submitted Joint declaration along with KYC documents of the member. They have told me that this process will take around 20 days to change records in the system.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.