No Tags Found!

Meera1990

Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I had a question regarding hiring interns. This is the first time we are approaching colleges for interns. While contacting the colleges they asked me to send them an email requesting the same and I am not very sure how to draft such an email. Can someone help me with this? Appreciate all the help I can get.
From India, Trivandrum
helen-yakul
Aligning editing on email is a bit difficult, it's not like on word microsoft. If they have already sent you the form, you can try to copy it as it is and edit it or you can google search and see if there is a template to download. dynamons world

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It is very simple.

Like the way you drafted this question you can draft a email to be emailed to the college. Definitely some of us will help you with a draft. But unless other wise you try by your own you will be not be able develop your writing skills.

Any way just refer the below template for your reference. Edit it as per your requirement.

The email can be addressed to the Principal/Placement Office of the College.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm Greetings from __________________( name of your company)

It gives us great immense pleasure in introducing ourselves we are an ______company based out of _____, having offices at______. ( write some small description about your Company,.. specialized in... etc.

We are currently a ___ + people company, in the process of expanding our business looking at the potential this business can provide.

we have immediate opening for Intern positions as below for our ___ location . (________experience will be an added advantage)

( write about number of interns required, qualification etc)

The interns will be paid ____ per month as stipend ( if applicable)

The period of Internship will be from____ to____

As discussed, please share the details of interested students who are willing for internship.

Please feel free to contact ______ for any further clarifications.

Yours faithfully,

for _____________

Authorized Signatory

From India, Madras
Meera1990

Rightly said sir. I should have drafted by my own and put up here for advice. Shall ensure going forward. Thank You
From India, Trivandrum
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.