No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I resigned stating Personal Family Issues to HR which is true but after 70 days in notice I took back my resignation. After 20 days I am thinking to resign again due to same family issue. But to HR I am giving a fake reason that I got a better opportunity in other sector and so I'm switching career.

So will this effect in background verification of the other IT company I join. Please answer.

From India, Hyderabad
umakanthan53

Resignation, in employment parlence, is an individual choice and decision of an employee not to continue in a job further. No employer, either current or prospective, has any say in it unless the reasons shown are in the nature of casting aspersions on the employer or the serving organization, the presence of genuine exigencies of work or non-compliance with notice conditions on exit as per the contract of employment. Above all once accepted and acted upon by both the parties to the contract of employment, it cannot be scanned in the BGV by the prospective employer.
From India, Salem
saswatabanerjee

In most cases, the new employer does not bother with the reason why you left the organisation unless it was for misconduct or if you left without notice.

The fact that you stated you are leaving for better opportunity, it does not matter to your employer whether you left for better opportunity in the same sector or different.

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
AND i have read some where that if HR doesnt approve for resignation Relieving Letter wont be provided. Please share any information you have on this. I work in MNC company.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.