No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi People,

I m in a very tense state of mind. I need some objective help. I have around six years IT experience, including a B. Tech.

I recently resigned and requested manager n hr (personal/health issues) and i got relieved before 50 days prior (early) to serving notice period.

I cleared or gave IT assets, got resignation acceptance mail from HR, filled relevant time sheets.

Main question:

Since I served very less ( Hr casually meant once that i won't get experience letter, bgv will fail, this experience of 6 months with firm is useless n all n later she was asking to serve two months n latter I served only 10 days)

I had to take lwp leaves due to family r personal issues. I mentioned same, I wrote all good thing about firm in exit interview.

But, they ticked me as not eligible to rehire.

HR said I will get fnf settlement in 45 days from lwd. She didn't say anything that i might hve to notice buy out earlier.

But wen i see the contract something open ended is mentioned

Would I need to shell out a huge amount for experience letter, relieve letter, and a good bgv?

Please please tell me people

From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
Or if in case fnf is subject to payout n i dont, then is there any chance of my career getting destroy. They don’t experience letter, negative bgv.... And label me as absconding in their books
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Have you indicated to HR that you are willing to forfeit salary in lieu of shortfall in notice period? Some Companies will accept salary in lieu of notice period for genuine reasons
From India, Madras
Anonymous
No sir, the hr didn't communicate and was wavering in her communication. My manager told me there might be monetary implications but my previous manager in same firm (whose predictions) turned out to be true, said there won't be any. He advised me to calmly completely the formalities and dont raise the payout topic.

My main query is would they issue an experience letter (6 months in the firm), relieving letter and settlement and non negative reference in bgv.

They issued a provisional mail indicating acceptance of resignation and relieving (LWD).

Can you advise sir? If they ask me to buy out what shud I do because it has not been clearly communicated, or should I arrange funds.? Is my career over if they keep in absconding list?

I guess they won't recruit me ever but I have chance at other firms, right?

Thanks sir on advice

From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
Any advice from anyone please?
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.