No Tags Found!

Dragon Tail
Dear Sir,

I made a huge mistake in my life. Here I will share my story. I have worked in a company for 4 years. I have resigned my job due to the personal illness and family constraints. After I put resignation the company only gave experience letter. This was my first company so I don't aware about the appointment letter and relieving letter.

After 5 months I was selected by another MNC company. They asked appointment letter, relieving letter. But I have only experience letter at that time. Because of the lockdown situation, I could not reach my previous company to get the appointment and relieving letter. So I created fake certificates and submitted to my new employer.

After one week they sent an offer letter mentioned with BGV check. I thought that BGV check only confirm the date of employment. So I have signed the offer letter and sent to the new employer. The company called for joining in online WFH. I have joined and doing my work. One day, a third party sent a mail to upload the documents for BGV check. I have uploaded the documents and gave the corresponding contact details of my previous employer. Still I have the confidence that they will only check about my working period.

One day my newly joined company HR called me and told that my BGV was failed due to forged certificates. They told me to send a resignation mail because of personal reasons. I sent a mail to them. At the same day, my previous company HR called me and told that they are going to file a police case against me because of the forged certificate creation. I have pleaded them not to file a police case. They told me to come to the company next day. Next day I went to the company. They enquired about how I have forged the certificates. I told the truth. After 2 hours of discussion, they told me to write an apology letter. I wrote the apology letter and gave to them. Finally they have apologized me. After that I requested relieving letter, appointment letter. But they refused to give the letters.

Two months gone. Three days before I have sent an email to my previous employer to provide the documents for my future employment. I tried calling them but no reply. I have also approaching relieving letter my new MNC company where I have resigned my job due to the failed background verification.

Please give some guidance to get the documents and how can I continue my career.

From India, Chennai
Dragon Tail
Please guide me to convince both company HR to get the documents from them.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.