No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello All, I got an offer letter for employment from TCS for a logistics and admin-related role.
The day I accepted the offer letter, me and my family have been purposefully accused by my Sister-in-law of family issues.

She has filed a police complaint against me, my wife, brother, mother, and father Under 498a IPC.
I have shared with the hiring HR of TCS, what will be the possibility whether will chance to join it? We don't have criminal records to date.
Please guide.

mukesh.ravi

You are not going to face any legal consequences unless you have an active role in Sec. 498 IPC case. You can join your organization with an undertaking that you will submit the court order about your discharge from the case, as and when given by the court. The court can discharge you from the case upon finding that there is no active role and involvement and were fabricated in a false complaint. In case of confusion or more details, you can call or mail me.
From India, Delhi
Dinesh_Choudhary
Thank you sir, For your words. I have shared the case details with the HR team. Very honestly I have shared the reality. Let’s see then what HR will takes the calls.

Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear colleague,

" Innocent until proved guilty" is the doctrine that should govern the thinking. It is good that you apprised TCS upfront about the case. Your transperant approach, hopefully, will help your entry in TCS. Keep this approach post- joining and keep updating the company with the milestones of the case as it progresses.

On the face of it , it appears to be a case of harassment with ulterior motive, since all your family members are made party to it by your sist- in-law.

Regards,
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR and Employee Relations Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh_Choudhary
Thanks for your words. Surely I will communicate with the HR team very transperently. I will convey the same on time to time.

swarnesh-rao
Did you get through the BGV from TCS. Could you please reply ?
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.