No Tags Found!

bharath
Hi sir, I have worked in a Pvt company for 1 yr and resigned it, but they did not accept it and in the meanwhile, I joined another company and worked for few months and left it. Then I gave the govt exam and the particular govt exam is asking to mention If I have any work experience. But Work Experience is not mandatory. Should I mention my work experience in my government attestation form? If I do mention they are asking for the certified copies as well. But I haven't taken any relieving letter from my earlier two employers. Will, there be any problem for my new govt employer if I don't mention my work experience or can I mention my work experience and submit my joining letters of my earlier employers. please do provide me your valuable information or advice on this sir.
From India, Hyderabad
umakanthan53

To my knowledge, generally previous work experience is not a necessary requirement to Government jobs unless it is specifically asked for. By " Government job ", I mean only those entry level jobs whose recruitment is within the purview of State Recruitment Bodies like the UPSC, State PSCs etc. Therefore, if a candidate opts not to mention his previous employment experience in private sector not tainted with any criminal offence, he can do so. But he should be able to explain the gap between the period of completion of his studies and applying for the present job in a convincing manner.
From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.