No Tags Found!

shrama-saurav
In the third year of my college, a fight between the student had taken place in which I along with 6 are made accused and sec. are 325 and 323 and from our side one boy got his hand fractured but our college did not allow us to do cross f.i.r. so we goes for general diary and with the intervention on college matter got to settle and we gone to the high court for quashing after the charge sheet was putten and got our matter quashed by high court and matter got closed 3 months before and now I have got an offer letter from TCS and now they are starting background verification and asking to submit non-criminal affidavit what should I do what will happen to my job ?? Will they give me chance or not ? Will it show in BGV??
Please help me!!

From India
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear Shrama-Saurav,
You ask your advocate to make an Non- Criminal Affidavit and submit it. Ask your advocate to check with the police station where complain was lodged has put the case closed, it is seen that many a times police station do not even update the records in spite of court order.

The non-criminal affidavit is nothing but a declaration by the candidate that at present day there is no case pending on your name. Since the case was closed so there should not be any problem at all.

I do not think this will come in your BGV, you should stay calm, composed and not required to discuss the thing anyone else.

From India, Mumbai
samshelke2121@gmail.com

Dear Shrama-Saurav,

As Mr. Prabhat well suggested and advised stay calm and no more further discussion on such BGV topic. you have to focus on your career, it is not more the formality or routine work as per company policy.

Reagrds
Sameer

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.