No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Is petty case section 70b a cognizable offense? I was booked in petty case 70b I paid 50 rupees fine if this will affect on my future or career like visa application Or passport Or any job-related issues. Please🙏 help me
From India, Hyderabad
KK!HR

You have been charged with a petty offence of making public nuisance as per Section 70 B of the Hyderabad City Police Act, I presume. Generally speaking, a cognizable offence means an offence in which a police officer has the authority to make an arrest without a warrant and to start an investigation with or without the permission of a court. . Only serious offences are defined as cognizable and usually carry a sentence of 3 years or more of imprisonment. Since you are fined only Rs.50/- it is a petty offence.
This is not likely to affect your employment prospects but can cause problems in Police verification for passport purpose if the punishment/offence is linked to your Adhaar Card

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
I only give my license to police sir what about my visa application sir
From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
It was not linked with my adhar card
From India, Hyderabad
saswatabanerjee

You have not stated what you were guilty of, or what you paid the fine for. It is difficult to predict anything on this information.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.