No Tags Found!

viv-uno
Hi, I had gone to a supermarket 2 weeks back. I had some things bought earlier from the same store in my bag. At the exit they told “it is not allowed ...show the bill ..”
I didn’t have it as I had thrown it long back. Moreover my bag’s zipper was damaged and coming undone , I had to zip it constantly and I was taking things similar to what I already bought, so even if cctv was taken no one will care to believe me but I digress.
They started making a huge fuss and I got terrified, I didn’t know the local language also. I didn't have anything to prove I bought it .
The manager asked me to write a letter that I tried to take it... I wrote because I thought he will let me go (my stupidity), but then he called the police
Police officer came... he gave the copy of letter , my driving licence copy. Officer took me outside asked me for my office id and he took a pic in his phone
He told he will get a warrant and then release me or something like that. Then on the way to station he asked me if I have any money...I just had some 10 rupee notes
He asked to get 2 coffee... He told he will file petty case..I started losing my mind... I cried a bit.
After some time he said “warning ...do not repeat” Then let me go. He still has that letter,DL copy and my office id pic. I'm worried if there will be any problems with that. I have checked the online portal for FIR, arrested persons, but nothing in there in my name. I’m working in a IT company since 3 years,
Will there be any record/case/complaint against me? Will it affect my career, BGC or any other future verification?
Please guide me. Thank you.

Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,
Has it really happened or you have tried making some story? The narration appears to be unreal.
If you work in IT company then you should have shown basic awareness of not throwing the cash memo (bill) away till you pass the security. Even if it was misplaced then you could have gone back to the very counter where the cash memo was made and asked for another copy. You did neither!
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
viv-uno
Sir, This is what happened ..i cannot force anyone to believe me. Now , im just scared that if this will affect my future in anyway?

Your Friend

Hi,
You have learnt your lesson, next time take a picture of bill in your mobile OR remember the date & time you visited that supermarket and ask for duplicate bill OR do not carry previously brought stuffs in your bag.
Refer to your post, look like Police have given you warning, so for now it appear that it will not affect your future.

From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,
Since officially the FIR has not been registered, there will not be records in the police registry. Therefore, no need to worry on whether your records are held with the police.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
pvenu1953@gmail.com

The facts posted suggest that no FIR has been lodged. There is nothing to worry.
However, the version you have attempted post is less than convincing. This should really be a matter of concern for you. The starting block for any improvement is in being honest with oneself!

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.