No Tags Found!

rkn61

Dear Team, Kindly find attached a paper clipping, which is self-explanatory, for information, please.
From India, Aizawl
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Labour Codes.jpg (123.0 KB, 225 views)

saswatabanerjee

I have seen many such articles.
However, i do not understand the problem
The central rules apply to all cases where states have not made their own rules
So if the states do not make their own rules, the law can still be implemented, right?

From India, Mumbai
umakanthan53

Without State Rules implementation/enforcement of the Codes is not possible Saswata. Designated Officers and their jurisdiction, formats of registers, notices, returns etc., have to be provided in the State Rules only.
From India, Salem
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

I am agreeing to point of Umakanthanji, it would be difficult to implement and enforce the Labour Codes in absence of State Rules.
Since the new codes are composition of various acts which were in force prior to Codes. It would be prudent on part of every employer to check up with their District Labour office to know the actual position of implementation of labour codes and its effective date.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.