No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello, I recently joined TCS. On BGC process my previous company gave some negative replies because I am left the company without notice period - right now TCS needs full and final settlement mail with a good - while it is not possible right now so what can I do right now?
From India, Kolkata
umakanthan53

Dear friend,
Any formal employment has its own set of rules right from the stage of application for the job to its termination. When a notice period for resignation is prescribed, you can not simply send your resignation by any means and walk out of the job and join another one. Unless you are formally relieved by your previous employer after accepting your resignation, you are deemed to be in service but absconding. As such your joining another job would be treated as dual employment by both the employers and eventually you will lose both the jobs.
Better approach the previous employer and apologize unconditionally and remit the notice salary if insisted and get the proper documents of your exit.

From India, Salem
Anonymous
Thank you for you reply but now my previous company already given me release latter and last month salary also and they release me with proper format for bgc process only given me negetive reply so what can i do for that . And my previous company already told me they are not given any further document for that
From India, Kolkata
umakanthan53

The response of an ex-employer in a BGV Process need not necessarily be taken as sacrosanct by the new/prospective employer. Particularly, the allegation of jumping notice period becomes irrelevant when the ex- employee was formally relieved of his position just with a plain relieving letter without mentioning any thing about it. But it depends how the new employer takes such a negative feed back.
From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.