No Tags Found!

Drshu
Dear concern, After done with one month of joining my background verification get negative due to nonperformance. My company issued a show-cause letter now they need in written with satisfactory justification. So pls help what should I do to revoke.
From India, Ahmedabad
Drshu
What justification i give to current employer in case of background verification get negative.pls help i want to give
From India, Ahmedabad
saswatabanerjee

Your question is unclear
Please give the full details including background and all circumstances to enable members to understand and then perhaps someone could give you an answer.

But seriously, how do you expect members of this forum to give an answer when they don't know you, your work, your employers or why you got a Negative.

From India, Mumbai
Drshu
Dear concern, My previous organization have given negative feedback on non performance now my current organization need justification on mail. So pls help
From India, Ahmedabad
saswatabanerjee

Like I said before, We have no details of what happened, so how do you expect someone to give you a justification mail? Its something you have to work out on your own.
From India, Mumbai
Drshu
I hardly work with that organization for 5 month in direct channel there is no enough sources to do bussiness i didnt get proper set up to justify my target from 2nd month onward i talk with my manager that i need sources to full fill my targets but i didnt get appropriate support so pls guide what kind of justification i give in such case.
From India, Ahmedabad
rkn61

It seems your ex-employer had lambasted your job performance in the BGV. In such a scenario we have nothing to comment.

Please render your assurance or re-assurance to your current employer, that you will improve your job performance in your current job and try to save your skin.

From India, Aizawl
pvenu1953@gmail.com

In my understanding, you can submit an explanation/representation highlighting the constraints you had faced in the earlier employment and assuring the present employer that the said report cannot be an equitable and judicious bench mark especially in the light of the performance in the present job.
From India, Kochi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Drshu,

The problems of this kind arise because the HR professionals in general and top leadership, in particular, do not understand the difference between the removal of the employees on account of "administrative reasons" and on "disciplinary grounds".

Under-performance is not an evil act as such. Yes, your previous employer had certain expectations from your position and since you could not meet those expectations, they have removed you. Removal from the job is nothing but a punishment. Therefore, explain to your employer that for whatever has happened in the previous company, you have been punished already. If the current employer also takes action for what has happened in the previous employment it will be double punishment and it is against the Indian jurisprudence. Principles of natural justice enshrined in the constitution do not allow more than one punishment even for the crime also.

Address your letter to the MD of the company. However, route it through the HR department.

General Comments: - The post shows the psyche of Indians in general. People always expect everyone to succeed every time and failure is considered morally bad or wrong. It is considered that those who fail once, will fail forever. This is nothing but social bias. The sooner the HR professionals get rid of it, better for the society.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
malikjs

First your existing company donot have professional ethics ,they should complete all these formalities before releasing offer.Now you give justification that company has given wrong feedback and they can assess your performance during probation
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.