No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello,
I was employed in a Private Bank and got relieved. During the process, I had handovered all the assets which I possessed, ID card, Tab, accessories. Everything was clear with no dues outstanding from my side.
When I recieved my FnF, I demanded for FnF slip to see calculations which I need for my reference. I found ₹100 was under deductions. Against the charges, it was mentioned as reissuance of id card. I spoke to HR, they said they haven't received it from Branch. The spoke to Branch, they said they have sent it to HR. Now who is the culprit? Ultimately, I paid the price for it. Is it wrong to raise a voice?
This is the matter of my right to Information. I am not going to accept guilt, which I haven't done.
Please guide me on this.
Regards,
Amith

From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 20201121_161247.jpg (56.8 KB, 7 views)

rkn61

In some establishments (private companies, private banks) a policy of issuance of duplicate ID card exists, where if the ID card is lost or misplaced, you can get a duplicate card on payment of some rupees, decided by management to meet the expenses related to arranging card.
Rs.100/- adjusted from your F&F, can be on this account.

From India, Aizawl
Anonymous
Dear Sir,
I completely agree with you according to the policy. But I have submitted ID card to Bank and they have misplaced it. Branch has also received a mail from HR that everything is cleared.
Why is the HR deducting this from my Pay? Even after knowing that I have handovered ID card. Am I liable for others mistake?
Waiting for valuable response.
Sincerely,
Amith

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.