No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I was recently asked to leave my company based on performance issues. I was using companies' property like a cellphone and a laptop.

I was using my cellphone for my personal as well as professional use as I did not have another cellphone. I've worked with 100% dedication and integrity, also had been promoted to a higher position based on my performance. However, since I was asked to leave I formatted my cellphone and returned it back to the employer. Also, there was only one file that I had deleted by error it seems which was created by me based on the client's requirements.

Due to this the employer is now denying to pay the salary and also threatening to file a case against me. I had no intention of hurting my company in any way. Since I was using the cellphone for more than a year it had all my personal data more than official stuff as all the communication was done via email.

I am very afraid as I was not at all aware of this may lead to such a big fuss. I did follow the proper handover process to the best of my ability.

I did submit all the belonging to my employer and never in my wildest dream had thought of doing anything that would impact my hard-earned reputation in my company.

I am completely devastated by the threat given by my bosses. Please help or advise as I honestly had no intention of doing anything wrong.

Expecting a prompt reply.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.