KARTHIKMANI
Hello Sir, Greetings..! My Father was working in a private sector since 2007 and He & his employer contributed PF, ESI & Staff welfare fund from his salary since 2007.

My father was dead on April 2019(He was 61 years at the time of death) and the employer is aware of the date of death and My mother is the beneficiary for death in service claim benefits. Based on the documents requested by the employer in order to proceed death claim benefits, My Mother submitted all required death claim documents to the employer on November 2019.

But still No claim received from any department. When we approached the employer, they replied as follows.

By Mistakenly employer has continued paying PF, ESI, Welfare fund till November 2019(EXCESS PAID). they forget to remove my fathers database from their accounts when making payment to the above departments. After we submitted the death claim documents only, They have realized that they are mistakenly continued in paying after my father PF, ESI, Staff welfare fund. And still no process and no proper response from employer.

Please advise me about the Death in service benefits from PF, EDLI, PENSION, ESI & STAFF welfare fund benefits and to get CLAIM from the respective department.

What if I directly approached PF office for the above, bypassing the employer.

Do I need any assistance from Employer to get this issue sorted. Please guide me to sort the above issue and get claim. Awaiting for your valuable reply.

Thank you very much.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.