No Tags Found!

ar-deep
Respected sir/madam, I am Arjun Kumar and I have a one-issue I.e., my father has PF but now he has expired and I'm his PF - there is no date of exit and he died on 12.01/2022. Before that father took a leave from company 07.12.2021 to 07.01.2022 leave period were over still not join on duty, he expires on the home due to heart attack .when in pf date of exit updated as a date of death is get rejection in JD as a PF record get last contribution month is 12.2021 and ncp days were 24 days. So that what be the current exit date while on 1-month leave and also the reason for exit ( death ) my question in this situation reason is while in-service or what
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg IMG_20220531_182254_516.jpg (118.8 KB, 14 views)

rkn61

In your post you have mentioned that "Before that father took a leave from company 07.12.2021 to 07.01.2022 leave period". You have not mentioned that this leave is Loss of pay or whether he had taken EL/PL which was in his credit.

If he had proceeded Leave without pay, you can treat final exit as 7/12/2021. If he had taken leave with pay from Company, you can mention final exit as the date of death.

From India, Aizawl
Madhu.T.K

Even if he was on leave without pay, the date of exit should be a date after the date of death. If you put any date prior to the date of death, you will not get the benefits of EDLI which is available only to those who die while in service. So, if you put 7/12/21 then the death will become after he had left the service whereas if you mark the leave days as NCP and put 13-1-2022 as exit date, it would be construed as death while in service.
From India, Kannur
ar-deep
Sir father get pay on pf month of December 2021 is last contribution and 7th December he is in leave in that month of contribution 24NCP days. I have posted a pf rejection letter for date of exit is mismatch date of death 12.01.2022 provided
In ECR challan Name: KRISHNA BAHADUR generated still last month wage Dec 2021 on 13th January 2022 they paid.

From India, Hyderabad
File Type: jpg IMG_20220531_182254_516.jpg (118.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf Nov challan EPFO_ Member Details.pdf (18.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf Dec ecr snlite EPFO_ Member Details.pdf (18.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf January challan EPFO_ Member Details.pdf (18.6 KB, 6 views)

Madhu.T.K

The employer of your father has committed a serious error. They should have kept Bahadur in the RCR of January also. It it be non contributory. Now you have to get the documents called for. In the muster roll, there should be available the name,ie, krishna Bahadur as leave without pay (LOP) till 12th January with stroke remarks from 13th onwards. Ask them to make a muster roll, if already they have a muster roll without his name in it. It may happen that they should have missed it out since it is a starting month. If so, insist them to make a revised one and get the payslips also prepared with leave without pay marked till date of death. This will establish that Krishna was in service at the time of death. That only makes him eligible for EDLI, though for pension benefits and PF withdrawal benefits, these are not issues.
From India, Kannur
ar-deep
Thank you...sir for the kind information and giving me right information and knowledge about this.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.