Anonymous
While I'm working in private company, I applied for many government jobs and given interviews.
I got selected and joined in autonomous body, say X. At the time of joining they asked to submit the declaration of withdrawing any previously applied jobs.
After 3 months, I also selected for a PSU, say Y, for which I gave interview very before joining the current job i.e., job X
As I want to join PSU, I resigned from X on personal reasons by hiding my new offer.
As of now, I'm working in job Y for 3 years without submitting the NOC. Can I get NOC from X now?

From India, Weir
KK!HR

To get NOC after three years of leaving service is impractical and many questions could be asked. You can ask for a copy of the relieving order or of acceptance of resignation. But, is it not better to allow the sleeping dogs to lie....
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.