No Tags Found!

saju-george1
Hi as per my offer letter
“You will be on probation for a period of 3 months from the date of joining. At the end of the probation period, subject to your satisfactory performance, the confirmation of your service will be notified by your Reporting Manager or the HR Department. The Company reserves the right to extend the probation for a further period of 2 months. Your employment during the probationary period may be terminated by either party with 15 days’ notice in writing or payment of 15 days salary in lieu of notice. Please refer Section 5 for further details. During the probationary period, the accrued casual/sick leaves cannot be used. Any exception will be at the sole discretion of your manager.”
The company had not provided me a confirmation letter even after 11 months.
So after putting my papers I just served 4 days’ notice period now they are not paying my due’s which is almost 50 days. As per the offer letter I had requested them to deduct 15 days money but they refused. What can I do legally?

From India, Kochi
rkn61

You are now a confirmed employee. Give NP as per the terms of your offer on confirmation.
If your probation period was extended by management,it should have been notified by management to you by way of a letter. As you have not received any probation extension letter, you were automatically confirmed at the end of your probation period.
Even if you did not receive any communication from management to this effect, it will be deemed to have confirmed your service by the management.

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.