No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, The employee has put down his resignation and it has been accepted. But due to some personal reasons employee is taking leaves during his notice period. Also, there were few errors in his work. Though he has given a written apology. the manager is not finding it a satisfactory one. Can we terminate him on these grounds even though he has only 3 weeks of notice period to serve. Also, should we provide him with relieving and experience letter.
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi
Employee had submitted resignation and serving notice period as per the employment terms. If he avails leave during notice period and performance issues observed better relieve him with short fall notice pay included in the FFS as early relieving is employer choice

From India, Madras
Anonymous
Hi
Thanks for the reply. But what about the experience and relieving letter. Should we mention the performance issue in the experience and relieving letter. Will the employee argue that the error had occurred before putting down his paper and that he should get a clean experience and relieving letter?

From India, Mumbai
RAHUL KUNWAR

One of my friend is working on notice period, he gave me call and ask very interesting query, which i thought to present for all.
Query - Can Employer Denied Leave application of an employee on the ground of - that employee is serving notice period?
Answer - No. (I immediately reverted him)
An employer can't denied the employee's request for availing leave during the notice period.
for detail :-
https://boardhr.blogspot.com/2019/07...d-cant-be.html

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.