No Tags Found!

ashishchawlaa
Dear Sir, I was working with ltd company for 5 and half years. I resigned last october and it was accepted on my mail. I followed for full and final after 2 months they refuse and send me show cause notice for recovery of amount from HR of 11 lac which company failed to recover from distributor who were working as channel partner with my company from which i resigned.
I had not received any appointment letter nor i had signed at the time of joining. Pls let me know what i will do.

From India, New Delhi
NARASIMHAN TS

Dear Ashish Chawla
Please do not worry if you are on the clear. Please reply and mark "without prejudice"on top right hand side of your reply .
Your reply should encompass:
1. Your resignation has been accepted by mail , attach copy of the mail
2.State that the outstanding of Rs.11 lacs is beyond your control and you are in no way responsible for it. Company HR notice is arbitrary without any basis.
3. The fact should be known that company did not issue any appointment letter or further job responsibilities to pin the liability on you
4. The distributor is not your friend or acquaintance and you did not appoint him.
5.In the company's overall interest you had followed up for the payment; thus for doing so your company cannot penalize you .
6.Rs.11 lakhs being the amount is ....... times my salary. Regular appraisals on this was made by Top Management and their intervention too but they could not recover.
7. You did your duty honestly with due diligence for over 5 years and you should not be penalized by this sort of notice which creates mental agony.
I therefore request you to kindly withdraw the notice and settle my dues within 15 days.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can consult a Lawyer of repute and explain your stand . The aforesaid reply is a draft for your guidance and you can add /modify .

From India, Tiruchirappalli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.