No Tags Found!

sandeep-macwan
Hello sir, I want to know that can I get my last month (December) salary if I was terminated on 4th January.
From India, Vadodara
loginmiraclelogistics

Yes, if you have served for the entire Dec.month you are entitled to get the salary and also for Notice period (cash in lieu of advance notice if not given to you).
From India, Bangalore
Prashant B Ingawale

For what reasons you were terminated?
From India, Pune
Rahul Chhabra

As mentioned by respected contributor Prashant Ji, please highlight the reasons for termination and your appointment terms for cases pertaining to termination. Regards Rahul
From India, Delhi
smonika722

Yes, you are entitled to get December month salary, but can give you more clarity if you could let us know, on what basis organization terminated you. As in some cases, like non-performance, theft, behavioral issue, or any other issue, organizations has the policy to not provide salary or hold the salary of employees for such cases.
From India, Delhi
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear colleague,
Looks you are more worried about getting salary than your termination.
I share the same view that unless reasons for termination are known, no meaningful advice can be given.
Regards,
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR- Consultant.

From India, Mumbai
Sai18

Hi, Yes, you will be eligible to receive the salary for December month as you were terminated in the month of January Regards. Sairam Bandi sai@kredily.com
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.