No Tags Found!

lidwin-mark

Greetings,
This is Lidwin Mark pursuing my 2nd MSW (HR) in Madras Christian College, Chennai. I am doing my project on "Scope of Artificial Intelligence in Human Resource Management" and i have taken HR managers as my respondents to identify the scope of AI in various functions in HRM.
I have attached the link of the questionnaire below.....kindly mention your perception about the topic.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE:
• To find out the roles of Artificial Intelligence in Human Resource Management.
• To find out wether the decision making of Artificial Intelligence in Human resource Management will be effective.
• To find out the functions and areas which Artificial Intelligence cannot take over in Human Resource Management.
• To find out the possibility of Artificial Intelligence will take over the entire role of a Human Resource Manager in Management.
Thank you
Regards
Lidwin Mark. A

From India, Chennai
lidwin-mark

kindly find the link in the below attached file. Thank you
From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: txt research.txt (38 Bytes, 46 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.