No Tags Found!

athyvignesh

Dear Friends, Please find the attached Minimum wage VDA points for the state of Telangana. For the period of 01.04.2018 to 30.09.2018
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 02 - STATE MW Press Note VDI Points - W.E.F 01.10.2018.pdf (862.8 KB, 1465 views)
File Type: pdf Telangana Minimum Wages (w.e.f 01-10-2018)-.pdf (169.4 KB, 2734 views)

rajkumar....

Please update shops and establishment minimum wages copy
From India, Hyderabad
B SHANMUKHA

I need telanga state factory minimum wage 01-10-2018 to 31-3-2019, can u post any one...
From India, Hyderabad
mallikarjuna-rao-kalyampudi

I need Telangana state wages for workers in industrial
From India, Visakhapatnam
suri143143@gmail.com

Please provide Distillery products (exp: Blederspride, Royal Stag,Whisky Products)manufacturing category in telangana w.e.f.01.10.2018 to 31.03.2019 in pdf. So Kindly Send me as well as possible.
From India, Hyderabad
srinivas-repala
I need Telangana state wages for workers in plastic industry & for contractor labour in same industry.

bml-reddy

I Need telangana state minimum wages of security services zone I,II,III in Solar project

vinod-kumar-patangay

any on can please share me Minimum wages G O for Rubber Industry In Telangana State

chintada apparao
Please can anyone guide me to get telengana minimum wages for polymers(woven sacks) manufacturing companies, or under which sector this polymer’s manufacturing will come . Thank you
From India, Mumbai
gvsbsr@gmail.com
I need telangana minimum wages for industries and factories
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.