No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I need help from all of you to solve this problem:-
Starting from joining of the first organization to the last employee is as follows ( on chronological orders) :-
Sept 2008 - Joined company A - Resigned from service Feb 2011- PF account details is available with me - PF account status >>Pf amount, not withdrawal, Inoperative at the moment.
March 2011- Joined Company B - resigned from service December 2011 - PF account details is available with me - PF account status >>Pf amount, not withdrawal, Inoperative at the moment.
January 2012- Company C- resigned from service July 2012 - PF account details is available with me - PF account status >>Pf amount, not withdrawal, Inoperative at the moment.
August 2012 - Company D - resigned from service Sept 2014- PF account details is available with me - PF account status >>Pf amount, not withdrawal, Inoperative at the moment.
This time UAN service comes into the picture and having my UAN number, but UAN number was only for this account
October 2014 - Joined company E and resigned from service on July 2016. >>>PF account status >>Pf amount, not withdrawal..
Please note that UAN is not linked with this employers, before joining this company the UAN supposed to link with this organization but its not done.
After this service, I left India and currently working in overseas, therefore my UAN is not linked with any other PF account except one ( Company D). Could you please suggest me how to extract entire PF amount easily.
Looking for your expertise in this regards.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Glidor

1) employee has to be present in india,
2) must be in employment and EPF contributory
3) where online transfer is possible, he has to make it done with present employer digital approval
4) where the a/c/s are dormant or inoperative, he has to get in touch with EPF help desk and file physical transfer claim
a time consuming job, as it may take lots of time to find out old records and reconcile them, again if any mismatch in name or DOB is found then joint declaration and other proceedings have to done to make it reconciled, for which he has to rush to the concerned employer for attestation of documents and signature on joint declaration form

sumanpes
Dear Sharma Ji,
Thank you for your reply. I have all records/ details, which I have collected from my previous employers, including signed physical document. Is it possible to approach any regional PF account for further claim?

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.