Anonymous
13 years back I was hired by a BPO company. I was terminated during the training period on the basis of BGV failure. I accepted my mistake that I faked an experience letter. I was afraid and completely broken and did not apply for any other job for next two years. After two years of this incident I applied for a job in another BPO company. Leaving the past behind and learning from my mistake I worked so hard for this company. Now it has been 10 years working with this company and I have received multiple promotions. I am currently working at a senior position now and has worked with utmost honesty. However, my old company now is acquiring my present company. As per official announcement it will take another 5 or 6 months for the take over to complete. Will I be terminated again on the basis of mistake that I did 13 years back? My life will be ruined if that happens and will think of ending my life. Can I switch to any other company even before the take over takes place?
From India, Delhi
nathrao

What has happened is unfortunate.
If your old company is taking over, there are chances of them pointing your history out.
But never loose heart and face problems squarely.
Start discretely looking for a job and try to move on.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.