ParamVeena

Our Company has changed retirement age from 58 years to 60 years. Whether Gratuity is payable for service upto 60 years?
From India, undefined
nathrao

Yes. The main condition is 5 years continuous service and not age of retirement/exit.
From India, Pune
SGMC

Hi
It is mandatory to pay gratuity till sixty years. An employee who completes five years continuous service is entitled for gratuity. In you case since the retirement age is changed to sixty years an employee attaining the age of sixty years is eligible for gratuity till his superannuation.
Regards
P.S.Lakshmanan
S. G. Management Services
(PAN INDIA Consultant – Labour Law Compliance,
PF, ESI, P Tax, Benefit Management &
POSH COMPLIANCE) - KOLKATA

From India, Kolkata
francis-thomas
Great Post! Really this is very knowledgeable and inspirational post to anyone. Here are you explain few important concept to us. . Thanks for sharing this informative article. Anyway , I am a professional Essay writer, and I have been works in this sector around five years. So If any people are Interested to https://usawriters.org/how_we_work Way So I strongly Recommend that people for contacting us. We are specially providing essay and others kind of academic high quality writing services and Our Aim is our customer satisfaction. Being with us! Thank you!
From India, Kasaragod
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.