No Tags Found!

Anonymous

I have resigned my organization on dated 02/06/18 after 6 years service. I didn’t receive my gratuity till date. It is already one month over. How to get gratuity? What is the process?
From India, Kolkata
nathrao

Gratuity is payable to you under Sec 4(1) of Payment of Gratuity Act 1972
Form 1 is the prescribed form
http://nclcil.in/infobank/formsncl/G...20Form%20I.pdf
So fill in this form and submit it to the Office under proper acknowledgement.
I presume that your service of 6 years is continuous without breaks of service in between.

From India, Pune
Shib123

Dear Nathrao Sir,
I didn't break of my service in between. My service period were 01/02/12 to 02/06/18. I have asked for gratuity at my HR. She is saying that it will credit to my bank account.
Thanks & Regards,
Shib

From India, Kolkata
manojkamble

Ideally as per legal norms, gratuity supposed to be paid with in 30 days from the last day of working. Thus, in your case the duration is already passed so you can ask for the same. As per law if there is delay in payment then applicable interest will be charge as penalty to the organisation which you please inform your organisation.

nathrao

Dear Manoj,
The employee has himself not even claimed Gratuity.
So first step will be to claim gratuity in laid down forms for the purpose.
Send the forms by speed post so as to get proof of delivery and after that if there is delay then ex-employee can claim gratuity and interest due to delay.

From India, Pune
baig aslam
Hello all I wanted to know Minimum wages slab in 2018. please help me out
From India, undefined
Shib123

Dear Nathrao Sir,
My company didn't advice me to submit any form. They said that they will send gratuity amount directly my salary account. But there is no response from them. When I am asking for gratuity they are saying that it's take time to process. Is there any rule in pdf format that gratuity should provide within one month or maximum one month? So that I can show to my company. Should I complain in employment labour commission? Please tell me right way.
Thanks & Regards,
Shib Bhowmik

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.