No Tags Found!

Cherie Huggs
How do I establish a statement of need for Managers and then create something like a toolkit to remedy the need? I'm completely lost. Thank you. If anyone has anything already done please share with me.
From Kenya, Nairobi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Cherie,
Please elaborate on your post. What is your designation, what is the nature of industry, what kind of needs managers project to you etc. Have you done any "Need Analysis"? How many needs are projected per annum and why do they do it?
When you say "toolkit", do you mean to say that you want to prepare a template for the replies?
We the members of this forum are outsiders and do not know about internal administration of your company. With tad of information we are also lost, as much you are!
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Cherie Huggs
Hello Dinesh, thanks for your response. I was in the middle of doing a needs analysis and hoping for some leads on how to put a statement of need together with ''tools'' I could use to answer the statement of need. Fortunately I buckled down and proposed something together which was accepted. It was simple and a first start that I will use to develop something for my organization. I used 3 columns: what is the problem? what can be done about it? what tools to use to alleviate the problem. Like I mentioned above, this is very basic but I will use this to build a bigger framework. Thank you. If anyone has any other ideas please share. Thanks once again
From Kenya, Nairobi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.