Vinu Rao
Working as a Executive HR in a Builders company, Since i am fresher and here their is no person to guide about me in the Statutory things please help me out by suggesting that What are all the Statutory documents we need to maintain when a employees joins newly to the company and why?
From India, Bengaluru
Aniket Pathak

Dear Vinu,
I surely can figure that you are a fresher also, its a construction company and not builders company.
You didn't mentioned what are the compliance they are expecting you to handle.
As far as joining formalities concern you should complete KYC, Qualification records, previous company's certificate etc.
The answer to your why is; Its called record keeping and maintaining the personnel files is one of your KRA as an HR. Don't worry you will learn the rest with time. Also we are here if you get stuck.
All the Best

From India, Pune
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear vinu,
Would you tell for which category of employee you need information? Whether the employee(Staff,Executive & Manager) of the company or others? The workman register/adult register, attendance register, Registers for EPF, Registers for ESI, Leave register, Wages register & OT registers. These registers are to be maintained as per the registration of establishments(factory, contractors, Shops and commercial establishment). You need to follw the rules of these where the proforma of the registers are give. By refering the rules you can able to know gradually.

From India, Mumbai
nathrao

Read the Acts which apply to your industry PF,ESIC,MW, Shops and establishment Act etc Then you will get some basic ideas.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.