No Tags Found!

RPJ
I had attended an interview. But to my surprise, they wanted me to submit my original Pan card as part of the joining documents. Is it ok to submit the original? Why are they seeking the original? Please help

Regards
RPJ

From India, undefined
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Submission of original PAN Card is not required for joining process. Mostly all Employers will collect copy of PAN card only.
However if it is for verification purpose then it will be ok. Even in that case you are not supposed to submit the PAN card but can show the PAN on the date of joining for verification and collect back immediately.

From India, Madras
RPJ
Thank you very much. What should i do if they insist me to submit the original? I am in dire need of a job
From India, undefined
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

As informed you can submit the PAN Card and then collect back the same after verification. You can also inform them that on the day of joining you are willing to submit the PAN card for verification.

From India, Madras
RPJ
Thank you very much. Understood from your mail, that at any circumstances original should not be submitted. If they still insist to submit, then i should straight away reject the offer
From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.