chsrinu@1234
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have registered my EPF member portal Account with my personal contact number, now i need to update with new contact number in EPF member portal account as i lost my old contact number.
Suggestions please.

From India, Ernakulam
neelkt.1985@gmail.com
Before Update your mobile number you have make sure that your KYC are updated and Approved by Employer and then Just go to on to the portal of "http://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/" and click on Forgot Password and Enter your UAN Number and Captcha and Next Click on "NO" Button and then enter your name and date of birth and verify by Aadhar or Pan and Once data will be matched with UAN and your Aadhar or Pan then option will be open for new contact number and just enter your contact number and you will received OTP and enter OTP and make your new password.
From India, New Delhi
chsrinu@1234
Sir,
Thanks for your reply
For approving KYC my name in EPF is CH Srinu but in my Aadhar card and other proofs are mentioned Chaganti Srinu . In this connection names are different in Aadhar and EPF so my employer also not updated my KYC and they said to me update through UAN portal again my problem arise, please guide me how i updated my KYC ( Forgot password and changed mobile nmber)

From India, Ernakulam
neelkt.1985@gmail.com
Hi !
In That case your will have to Submit Joint Deceleration form by filling Correct details and Attached your Aadhar and PAN card and signed by authorized signatory and submit to your establishment PF Office in EDP Department and get the acknowledgment of it and ask him/her for how much time it will take for your name correction (7-10 Working Days). Once your name will be changed on EPFO portal then you can go for forgot password and reset your new mobile number.
I hope it will be helpful to you. Joint Deceleration is attached for your use.

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Joint Decleration_EPFO.doc (30.5 KB, 113 views)

neelkt.1985@gmail.com
Corrected..... Joint Declaration Not Joint Deceleration....
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.