swagatika padhi
I have transfered my last company EPF to my current EPF account but not able to see EPS amount. It is showing Zero. Kindly help .
From India, Kolkata
winston19

Dear Swagatika
Your EPS amount is not transferred per say but it is considered for your pension benefits.
The PF authorities calculate pension based on the years of service so as a retirement benefit it will be considered. But before you retire or before you complete 10 years and you withdraw your contribution then you will receive your EPS and EPF whatever is due to you even thought it doesn't show on your passbook.
Regards
Winston D'souza

From India, Panjim
swetley

You may transfer your EPS membership online by logging in with your UAN under Online claims_Members account transfer.
From India, Mumbai
Vidyadhar Bhat

Dear Swagatika,
There is no separate transfer for EPF and EPS.
Once you have linked your UAN to new establishment your transfer is completed.
You can view your old contribution and new contribution on the same UAN.
If both UAN (old & New ) are differant, you have to use PF portal facility one man one UAN.
Thanks,
Vidyadhar Bhat

From India, Pune
Glidor

after completion of 10 years service EPS transfer does not reflect in new passbook , EPS amount transfer is internal and they maintain it in their records it is secured with your UAN,

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.