No Tags Found!

KetanGada
Hello,
I had transferred the PF amount from my past company PF A/C to present company PF A/C
The PF amount has transferred to my current PF account only Employee share and Employer Share but not the Pension Fund
Could you please suggest me how to transfer/withdraw the Pension Fund amount.

From India, Mumbai
abbasiti

Dear KetanGada,
You have already used Form 13 for transfer of PF. Normally EPFO will prepare Annexure 'K' on both PF and pension. However kindly contact the Regional PF Commissioner's Office in this regrd. If transfer of pension has not taken place, it will be better to apply for scheme certificate by using form 10C.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
KetanGada
Thanks Abbas,
Can you please let me know whether transferred pension is reflected in passbook or not. Actually I just wanted to know how can I know whether pension transferred has taken place or not.
Thanks

From India, Mumbai
bhavikhc@gmail.com

pension fund is not transferred. rather pension service is transferred through annexure K . to know wether your pension service has been transfered just write a letter to rpfc. they will reply with details
regards
bhavik chheda
Chheda Consultancy Services : Consultants for Payroll Processing, Labour Laws, Provident Fund, ESIC, Professional Tax, MLWf, Shop Licence, etc in Mumbai, Maharashtra

From India, Pune
z_sachinkhare

For transfer of PF / EPS fund you have to submit PF Claim Form to your present employer, present employer will send this form to your previous employer after attestation.

There is 02 condition in this case :

1- If your previous establishment have their own PF trust then you have to send 02 nos. original copy of Form-13.

One copy of Form-13 will be kept in the Trust PF Records and Trust will send a Cheuqe to your current EPFO Office directly to transfer PF amount in your present PF A/c.

Second copy of Form-13 they will forward to their EPF Office with their attestation, for transfer of your Pension Fund Accumulation in your present EPS account.

2- If your previous establishment is an Un-exempted establishment, you have to send only 01 nos. Form-13. Your previous employer will forward your Form-13 to their PF office with request to transfer of both EPF and EPS accumulation to your present EPF and EPS account.

If you have not received your Pension Fund then you have to write a letter to PF office with intimation to your previous employer. you also can put grievance by click on this link Home Page

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.