No Tags Found!

akhil2sai
I want to discuss a matter - my marks are illegally deducted by my University. They first issued me pass mark sheet and now they issued me fail mark sheet while gone there for my provisional degree. Well, I have filed civil writ against university. Some students have got justice while others are waiting. I'm going for an interview now- so is there any chance that employer will hire me because I'm applying with my old mark sheet?
From India, Jaipur
nathrao

You are left with no option but to wait before applying for jobs.
Court decision can go either way.
Presently your position is that you have failed on record.
This kind of negligence by university can harm job prospects.
A very difficult situation for you.

From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Akhil,
What has happened with you is unfortunate. Issue of second mark sheet must have given you a big shock.
The instance well illustrates the rot that has run deep in the field of education. Notwithstanding advancement in the technology, today in 21st century, we come across with the problems that we did not face in immediate aftermath of our independence. In the recent past there was a news of Mumbai university losing answer sheets of 53,000 students!
Though education is in the concurrent list of the constitution, union education minister could have done lot to fix rot of the decaying universities. While former education minister often locked horns with this or that Director of the prominent institute, the present education minister does not do anything beyond his characteristic smile!
Castigating on education ministers apart, I have one question. Before filing a writ petition, did you apply for reevaluation of the marks? Generally, in most of the universities, reevaluation of the marks is done in time-bound manner.
The second solution is hastening the process of litigation. Just check with some high court lawyer whether it is possible to bring injunction order (or any other order for that matter) so that the case is taken up expeditiously. Of course this is a layman's suggestion or a query. Though this route is costly, if you are about to get the job, then weigh between cost of lost opportunities Vs cost of additional litigation. If former outweighs latter, then it makes sense to go for that option.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
nathrao

Dear Mr Dinesh,
Whatever route the person employs the suspense of result still remains.
Employer may not wait as there are many people in the job market at all times.
Very difficult situation for this gentleman.

From India, Pune
umakanthan53

I concur with the views of Mr.Rao and Mr.Dinesh on the prospective employer's perspective of considering the questioner for selection and expediting the pending litigation in the court respectively.
From India, Salem
Anonymous

Can you tell that are there any dates mentioned on First Letter and Second Letter. And if the case is pending since 6 months than don't waste your valuable time till then work in a company which can provide you job based on your previous education qualifications. - This only works when there is no criminal activity done by you.
Once you get the results from the court you can go for the job that suits your passed highest qualification.

From India, Hyderabad
Aniket Pathak

Look the first mark sheet was given by university right use it that’s it no need to tell the story everywhere. my advise, dont waste your time explaining it if you are right.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.