No Tags Found!

jayaashree

Dear Member,
My current UAN is two years old.
I had linked my old mobile number to it.
PAN and AADHAR was not linked then.
Now
I have forgoten the password for UAN activation
I have discarded the old mobile number.
How
Can I change mobile number to get activate my UAN
PF office states its everything is online. But the option for change of mobile is through verification of AADHAR or PAN.
Guide if any one has encountered twin issues.
Thanks

From India, Mumbai
rocky12

Hi, go through the link choose password forget option feed the input, rg/dinesh 9087206777
From India, Tiruchi
maheshkumar744

Ask your current employer to update KYC details against your UAN. Then you will we able to verify your details at member potral and can change your mobile number. Regards, Mahesh Kumar
From India, Delhi
jayaashree

Thank you for your suggestion Mahesh Kumar. Struggling to get KYC done as AADHAR is missing date and month of birth details. Apologies for not reverting earlier.
From India, Mumbai
maheshkumar744

Please reprint your Aadhar card then it will have complete date of birth. Then go through following link for ekyc of UAN https://iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/LinkUanAadhaar. Make sure your aadhar is linked with currently active mobile number. If it is not you can link it by visiting at Lokmitra Kendra (CSC) of your area. Active mobile number linked with aadhar is required for OTP for ekyc. After completing ekyc at UAN portal you can change password at UAN member portal.
Also make sure your details match with details seeded with UAN number. If details mismatch then you have to approach your employer for correction in details of UAN with required proofs. He will approve the correction and forward the same to epfo field office for neccessary action. Only epfo field office can make correction in UAN details if it is not linked with aadhar or you don't have access to member portal.
Regards,
Mahesh Kumar

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.