No Tags Found!

Vighnesh Bhide
Respected All,
Kindly guide me regarding procedure for Maternity benefits under Latest Amendment of ESI Act.

Which are the formalities to be complete by employer/HR Dept. by which female employee get maternity benefit?
Which are the formalities to be complete by female employee to get maternity benefit (i.e. maternity leave,wages etc)?
Is their any forms submit by employer & female employee to ESI Office to get the maternity benefit?
If yes, Pl guide & share the same forms.
Waiting for all of your valuable reply.
Regards,
Vighnesh
Hinjwadi, Pune

From India, Pune
manojkamble

Dear Vighnesh,
Before proceeding for Maternity Leave under ESIC you need to insure that the person who is applying for Maternity Leave benefits from ESIC is had contributed for minimum 2 years for the ESIC contribution. Without which she cannot apply from ESIC and benefit claim needs to be settle by the organisation only. Employee has to visit nearest ESIC clinic and registered herself there and fill further necessary forms for registration after which she can claim the same.

Anonymous
Vighnesh,
Please ensure whether she has atleast 70 days contribution in 1 or 2 contribution period. Once it is there, she needs to fill the form 9 to claim Maternity Benefit and need to submit it to ESIC Branch Office, She will get her 100% daily average wages from ESIC. PFA form 9

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf None_Form9_Claim_ESI.pdf (41.3 KB, 79 views)

Naveen lakheraa
I need to know also for the same please guide me . Thanks Naveen
From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.