RM112233
Hello Friends, As the name suggests i am Relationship Manager working with pvt sector Bank in pune i have got a good offer from another Bank and want to grab it so i have discussed it with my Manager and put my resignation now my manager his supervisor n even HR is not accepting my resignation... They in fact forcing me to do this much business than only we will approve. Playing mind games so that i will not been able to join in my future bank on time.. I have a proof that i have send the resignation and last working day is 31st dec.. What should i do as all of my supervisor including HR is not approving it n forcing me to quit the offer n continue to work..
From India, Pune
nathrao

What are the rules for resignation in your bank?
Have you followed the rules for submission of resignation?
Send a reminder and then raise the level so that your resignation gets accepted.
They cannot compel you to work for them
One suggestion: when you put a query at least stick to decent grammar and punctuation etc.
Here lot of working professionals would be seeing the query and poor presentation of query.

From India, Pune
Bharat Gera

Dear Friend,
You have not given complete information. Every appointment letter carries an exit clause. If you want correct advice, please share the complete exit clause here then appropriate advice can be given.
Warm regards
Bharat Gera
HR consultant

From India, Thane
KK!HR

Dear RM, Presuming that you have complied with the rules regarding resignation from service like notice period etc by 31st December, you have the right to be relieved from service on completion of notice period. The notice period is provided for smooth completion of the alternate arrangements to be made by the company, it cannot be made the ruse to impose unreasonable condition before acceptance of resignation. Probably they want to delay the acceptance and frustrate you. But you can bring to their notice that there is no forced employment allowed under Indian conditions. As per Article 23 of the Constitution of India, all types of forced labour is prohibited and contravention of this provision shall be an offence punishable in accordance with law. It can be contended that by refusing to relieve you, the company is indulging in violation of the Constitution, which is not a very trivial offence. Say it aloud in your office.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.