No Tags Found!

Smarty saxena
Dear HR,
Please help me..
Actually i was working in staffing company last year. As per PF Challan Company pay the Government my amount every month. But when i was received my Pf settlement against Pf Pass book is difference around 4000 rs. let me know how i will claim my amount to Pf office

From India, Gurgaon
chbhagat

Fist of all take a print out of your PF passbook and bank passbook in which your received your PF claim and contact PF clerk at your PF office and inform him about difference as you mentioned. But one thing let me clear here that if your contribution in PF is less than six month from the date of your joining and you resign your job than you are eligible only for your contribution amount to PF while contribution of employer is retained by PF office. I hope this information useful to you.
chbhagat

From India , Ahmadabad
valluvann

PF passbook is not showing correct amount in most of the cases. If you have proof for all the remittances, make a representation to the Regional PF Commissioner and, if possible, visit the office where the remittances were paid.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.