satheeshk
I started my carrier with small startup organization. I have worked there for a year. While working there i was getting my salary in envelope sometimes chque. After i joined 10 months only they started the proper payslip and pf process and all. 2 years before i heard that company was closed. Now i have that 1 year exp relieving letter , and offer letter and last 2 months payslips alone and i dont have any other form16 and all. After reliving that first company i have been worked for another MNC 2.2years. Recently i got joined with infosys. after i joined here they asking my bank statment and form16 or PF details as the first company was not in operation. i dont have form16 and bank statements i have pf no. but it has deducted with for last two months.
is that make any problem in my experince since i have relieving letter for one year but my pf deductions only for last 2months.
kinldy help me out i have already resigned my previous company and joined with infosys.

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.