No Tags Found!

kalenamrata30@gmail.com
Dear HR,
Greetings for the day !
I joined a company 6 months back and completed t but haven't confirmed by employer.
Recently I had some issues with senior and worried abt termination.
Pls advise..What I can do if they ask me to put down papers ?

From India, undefined
gopinath varahamurthi

Dear Friend,
It is not clear whether you have joined in the technical cadre or non technical, also, it is not mentioned you have joined in Hr department or Administrative Department (even though it is non technical it is really helpful to know the facts) let it be,
1) How did you come to the conclusion your senior will ask you to put the papers?
2) Find out the real cause for misunderstanding, your efficiency, your thoughts over the others, your over qualification to the senior, your commitment, your accountability, the ego parameter you are having, as you have come to the conclusion that your senior will ask you to put the papers
3) who is the appointing authority? Is your senior is the person delegated to appoint and fire the employees at his will? Is he giving reasons for such acts or it is done at the will and wish of the person/senior?
4) Make yourself adaptable to the position never take things granted or come to the end, No Weather is comfortable you have to sail the ship and reach the goal with prudent and good attitude, you too shed your ego as your lines say you jump to the conclusions without reading the situation.
5) Always be true to your work and organiisation..
Best of Luck...

From India, Arcot
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.