No Tags Found!

AnilChan
Hi All,
I have started working with MNC company from last one week I had taken this opportunity by looking at package, however I got good opportunity having good profile and package in another organization and I want to join this company as I am always thinking about this kind of job during my notice period.I interviewed for this during my period but they approached me now after joining this organisation.
So please help how to resign from current organization,will they blacklist me anywhere which will harm my future employment.
Please suggest how to deal with this situation.
Regards,
Anil

From India, Pune
gopinath varahamurthi

please go through clause of employment in case there is no harm better resign for future progressive opportunity received by you, in a week of work there is nothing bring good in any quarter, better give clear application of resignation and give your thanks for the opportunity provided to the present employer for the gratitude shown for the week time. Best of luck...
From India, Arcot
@abhishek
Hi Anilchan,
I suggest you refer to your employment offer before resigning to get a bird’s-eye view of your current conditions.
Normally, your employment offer mentions the notice period to be given prior to resignation, if not, sufficient notice time must be given to avoid a breach of the agreement between you and your organization.
From an HR point of view:
The company will not blacklist you, but, if you stay for short time periods in any company, this will play against you.
Better stay away from such occurrences in the future.
Hope this piece of information helps you.
Abhishek BCom Curtin, MBA HR

From Mauritius, Rose Hill
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Anil,
Your post is similar to the one that had come up earlier. You may click the following link to read my reply:
https://www.citehr.com/585953-damage...ml#post2358412
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.