No Tags Found!

Farhan Shamsi

Helloo,
I have already updated my KYC and approved by the employer but after 2 yrs of resigning i am unable to withdraw the PF amount i actually worked for 3 years but my organisation started PF deduction in the last few months of me resigning, the pass book shows the balance but when i try to withdraw or transfer in new UAN account it say Online claim request cannot be processed as :- Present employer has not made payment in your PF account. but the passbook is showing the balance now the employer is not helping and said you can do what ever you want. Secondly i have notice that in the service history section my exit date is not updated so is that the issue.
Please help me to withdraw my PF amount. Thanks in advance.

From India, Mumbai
manojkamble

Dear Farhan,
You can approach PF regional office and submit your PF withdrawal form manually which will be sent to your employer by the PF authorities it self. This will help to resolve your query.
Please note : PF has an stipulation of break in service / contribution for minumum 2 months for withdrawal of PF amount.

Farhan Shamsi

Thanks Manoj,
But this company of mine has made double deduction in one month as they have goofed up with the total PF deduction of all the employees as i can see the passbook it shows only one month deduction but the amount that shows is for two month i am really in trouble because the company in which i am working currently has a new UAN no so that means i have two UAN no now is there any other way if i can transfer the same in my current UAN because when i try to do so it shows present employer has not made the payment.

From India, Mumbai
manojkamble

If your current employer have not made payment to the PF then you can check with them if they can use the same UAN number and amend their records.

Chandra Bhanu Rastogi

Hi,
I am facing exactly same issue. The fund in deposited by new employer in new epf which is connected to new UAN. But when I am clicking on Transfer Request, Getting the "Present employer has not made payment in your PF account." error. My Old employer has updated all the information in old UAN.
Please suggest how you resolved this issue..

From United Kingdom, undefined
Farhan Shamsi

Dear Chandra Please check whether your employer has updated the exit entry of yours in his employer unified portal.
From India, Mumbai
Adroit Services (adroitservice.com)

Hi,
Please ask to your employer to help in this regard, if he unable to help you then share your UAN number, we will help you to withdrawal your PF, you can reach us.
Adroit Manpower & Compliance Services.

From India, Delhi
Farhan Shamsi

Thanks Adroit Services (Adroitservice.Com), Can you please check if its possible to withdraw my PF amount as i feel some thing is fishy with my ex organisation as they have still not updated the exit date UAN No 100693195467
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.